Monday, 31 October 2011

...Happy Halloween...

Happy Halloween Boys and Ghouls!
This is my favourite time of year. The leaves are turning beautiful colours, the air is crisp, pumpkins are carved, makeup applied and decorations are up.
Here is a fun wallpaper from Blue Anchor Crafts!

This week my sweetie and I had a pumpkin carving spree!


And dressed up for a ghoulishly good time... As singer Rob Zombie and Living Dead Girl.


Here's the spread for our spooktacular Halloween party.



Here's some Halloween Eye-Candy...

Cake Pops: Aren't they just sweet!? Too cute to be spiders!

Click here for tutorial.
Gothic Bag:
Isn't this gorgeous? I'd carry this around anywhere. I especially heart the blue one.

Find it HERE.
Ornate Pillow:
Creepy and elegant. I love the lace.

Find it HERE.

Cutest Clip:
Sweetest little clip. So simple but so cute.

Find it HERE.
Awesome Party Printables:
Wouldn't this be great for a kid's party?

Find it HERE.

Drool worthy Gothic Set:
Absolutely stunning outfit fit for any gothic queen. I wish I could wear this every day!

Find it HERE.
Twist on a Holiday Apron:
I wish Halloween was like Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'd much rather decorate a meal full of gummy worms, dirt cupcakes and witches brew. I'd wear this..
Find it HERE.

Happy Halloween Everyone! Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤