Sunday, 16 October 2011

...it's beginning to look a lot like christmas....

...will be very very busy for me. While fall is in full swing, and outside the trees are gorgeous shades of orange, red and yellow, I'm planning out my Christmas orders. While I have twelve, I don't quite believe that I can pull them off in the twelve days of Christmas, so I'm going to start working on a few now. I have 16 officially done for the craft fair; with 3 more in various states of progress... so needless to say I will be EXTREMELY busy for the next little while. I’m positively bursting with ideas for more dolls, this blog and other related projects--- but it seems that it may just have to wait for the New Year. I’ll keep a journal between stitches so I won’t lose any of my ideas (isn’t that the worst?). I will also write a few posts about the craft fair, once I receive the information from the fairgrounds. Thank you for reading, and please keep checking my Facebook page or the “Gallery of Dolls” page to see my latest dollies.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you - just get out and stretch your legs and get some fresh air every day - it's good for you! Don't want to get pasty and puny!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤