Tuesday, 8 November 2011

...tuesday treasures...

It's been quite blustery lately and the rain is coming down in buckets. I really can't complain, we had a glorious, crisp and sun filled September and October. Part of me enjoys sitting inside warm with my cup of tea while the rain taps against the window pane. I themed this week on rainy days!

Cheer on a rainy day:
I love these recycled wood umbrella earrings. So whimsical and very fitting for our rainy city.

You can find them HERE.

Blustery Bracelet:

I absolutely love this bracelet- it's so creative. The variation of silver and gray is beautiful.

Find it HERE.

Rainy stroll:
I both the simplicity and the texture in this print. So sweet.

Find it HERE.

Cloudy Cuddles:
*dies with cuteness*


Find them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤