Wednesday, 28 December 2011

...victoria feature...

Before I got insanely busy for the Craft Fair, I had the idea to feature my favourite places around Victoria. It's such a beautiful city, I'd love to go exploring with my camera more! I took some photos at Saxe Point--- a little park right on the ocean in Esquimalt. My Dad grew up five minutes away from here-- and spent much of his childhood playing in the ocean, walking and biking along the paths. It's a great place to find sea glass AND has breathtaking views-- what more can you ask for?
I may have found an amazing photo editor that makes everything even more pretty. Warning: Very addictive. It's free, fast and you will want to edit every photo on your computer! http://pixlr.com/o-matic/. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Here are some pictures from the beautiful Saxe Point Park taken this fall!

Hope you enjoyed this little peek at Victoria! I will try to take more photos of my beautiful city in the New Year!

**edit** I think I got a little carried away with the photo effects on this one! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤