Wednesday, 18 January 2012

...pinterest...

Oh Pinterest. What a wonderful resource and invention. What an addiction! Living in a little beige- unpaintable apartment- Pinterest is the outlet for my inner interior designer. I can't wait to decorate even a little bit! Right now everything fits and looks fine--- but I dislike looking after black furniture. Dust is my nemesis and it's a constant battle to keep everything clean. Next time we do any furniture shopping-- it'll be white or the lightest wood possible.

Here are a few of my favourites. You can find the links to all these images by clicking on the pinterest button halfway down the page on the left hand side.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to bring you to Kamloops with me one day,and you can have 'free rein' with my place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you Francelyn! Isn't decorating fun? Pretend decorating us even more so because it's free! ^_^ I'll have to take you up on that one day ~_^

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤