Friday, 17 February 2012

...cozy for kiddies...

My favourite thing to pin is kids rooms and nurseries. I would probably decorate my whole house like a kid's room if I could (my boyfriend would probably have something to say about that--haha.) They are so cheerful, cozy and full of imaginative things. Click the link below to go to my Pinterest, go to the "Kids and Nurseries" Board if you'd like to find the sources for these pictures! Have fun and unleash your inner child!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'd love any of those nurseries for ME to live in! Specially like the tents - there is a primal need for tenting I think -preferably indoors with good access to the fridge and bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm not a camping girl, but tents are fun. I would totally make one for the apartment if we had the space... studying would be much better in a tent.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤