I've always liked Italian glass beads. I went on a school trip to Europe when I was 14, and I remember seeing them so many shops in Italy. I love the depth of the glass, the bright colours, the patterns and the little bubbles on top. I've also always liked charm bracelets. So when I saw the Pandora style bracelet- I was in love.
I searched on Etsy, found a sterling silver plated bracelet for $16.50 That sure beats $50 to $100 for a little chain.
The beads below are every bit as gorgeous as anything else, but will run you about $4.00 for three
This cherry blossom beauty is $4.00. A seemingly identical bead on Pandora's website is $40.00.
This sparkly birthstone beauty is around $4.00. I'm in love
Or, you can even buy a bracelet with a few coordinated beads and add a few of your own charms.
I'm thinking of planning one out for my birthday. I've come up with a peachy pink and aqua colour scheme. Nice and springy, for April. Everything in the picture below is found on Etsy!
- The Anchor is for my business, as with the yarn ball heart and Matryoshka.
- The crown represents my bachelor in History.
- The 'diamond' is my birthstone.
- The telephone represents my MOA job.
- The snow flake reminds me of my mum (her birthday is in Dec.) and I just love falling snow.
- The sparkly heart would be for my sweetheart.