Tuesday, 14 February 2012

...tuesday treasures valentines day...

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Here's this week's Tuesday Treasures! Stay tuned for my Valentine How-to this evening!

Blossoming Love Beautiful painting--- love the blossoms.

Find it HERE:

I Heart Guts This site is amazing. I'll write more about it another time. It's plushies of different body systems... I am enough of a geek that I am actually considering buying a uterus...

Find it HERE:

Love Ring So simple, yet so pretty. Love it.

Find it HERE:

Yarn in my Heart Such a neat print. It's such a cool concept.

Find it HERE:

Bows:

So simple, so homey, so cute. Use them to wrap a package, and they can be reused again and again! (And worn in you hair...fun!)
Find it HERE:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤