Monday, 21 May 2012

... tuesday treasures...

The weather was lovely this week. I took the opportunity to clean my car, "Greta the Candy Apple" outside and in. (I called her Greta because it's my favourite German name (it's a Volkswagen) and Candy Apple because that's what my boyfriend said she looks like... so the name just stuck. (^_^) The sunshine always makes me want to spring clean. In the winter I just want to huddle up under the blankets with a cup of cocoa-- definitely not the best environment for being productive. (There should really be springtime resolutions-- when people are feeling more motivated!)

After I had finished cleaning, I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cute to make some inexpensive fabric car accessories for Greta?" I think red and while gingham would be pretty adorable. (And help keep her a little tidier)  I don't know if I'll get around to it any time soon.. but I "Etsyed" for ideas and here's what I came up with!

Here's what she looks like! (though much bigger- haha!)


Cute Steering Wheel Cover
Seat Belt Covers

 Car Trash Bag-- (Seriously in need of one of these-- Greta was receipt and parking permit city)
Cute Tissue Case






Cute Fabric (too bad it's only scraps). Etsy has so much cute fabric-- I'm always disappointed when I go to my local fabric land---- barely anything cute at all!

Here are the Linkies to the above: 
1.Steering Wheel Cover 2. Seat Belt Covers 3.Trash Bag 4. Tissue Case 5. Cute Fabric

Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! Did you get anything productive done?


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤