Monday, 20 August 2012

...lately...

My life lately, according to Instagram...
(Across, left to right)
1. Inherited some of my Nanna's teacups and jewellery. Aren't they gorgeous?
2. Teacups and china. The rose-pattern is my great-grandmother's (super old) I'm in great need of a china cabinet.
3. First set of scrubs-- from Walmart! I'm an XS... what do littler people do? I tried on a small and I could fit about ten of my bums in the pants!
4. First scarf-- ever! Really liking it!
5. In love with peter-pan collars lately. Buying some more grown up clothes
6. My favourite of my Nanna's teacups. So 1960s with the gold stars and turquoise. 
7. Beautiful brooches-- can't wait to wear them this fall!
8. New medical charm on my bracelet to represent my MOA diploma. $7.00 on Etsy!
9. My favourite dress ever. $20.00 on sale at Suzy. How cute is it? I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤