Thursday, 7 February 2013

...shop spotlight...

I've been thinking that I might occasionally expand from Tuesday Treasures, and focus on one Etsy Shop that I like! 

Inedible Jewellery is a shop on Etsy that sells adorable miniaturized food jewellery in a variety of adorable shapes. Vegetables, Fruit, Cupcakes, Hotdogs-- if you can eat it, they make it!

 Miniature food jewelry, handmade in the US. Hand sculpted earrings, necklaces, and cuff links for food lovers!

Here is there shop's About Page

These would make wonderful gifts, as everyone has a favourite treat! Super personalized, adorable, and they'd be sure to get compliments wherever they go!

I have a pair of Chinese Food ones... I love them!
They even have a book!
Teeny Pomegranates!
Perfect for movie dates!
This would make an adorable Birthday Gift!
These are just too cute for words!

The little details just astound me! Perfect for Christmas!
Blueberry Cheesecake! Oh my!
These look good enough to eat!

Healthy options too!


So realistic!

Perfect for a night on the town!





♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Feel free to drop me a line ❤